Toomie - Sinta’Unathi

Place to apply for alien race whitelists.

Moderator: Whitelist Manager

Toomie

Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:02 am

BYOND Key: Toomie

Language you want to apply for: Sinta’Unathi

Name of Characters In-game: Kesiel Rasikl

How long you've been playing Polaris: i think two months now.

How does the language sound, and what difficulties might your character have in speaking it?: it sounds like the natural snarls and hissings of the unathi in its mostly unified format. i don't know if there is much that is difficult about it for a Promethean, but if i think of a difficulty, its the unifield format forme the hissing and snarls because i dont know if it fully natural for them.

Summarise what you know about the language: its a language used by the Unathi, in a manner similar to solcom. its made with the sounds of hissing and snarls. the exact slag and grammar varies slightly from region to region, but its overall kept intact by the vigilance of the Hegemony’s linguists.

Why do you want to speak this language?: its for my Promethean. his guardian is a Unathi and i like it if he can speak Sinta’Unathi so it feels there band as son and father is bit stronger and it make sens because he is a teacher so he probably learned me it in his free time. the character name is kesiel Rasikl and the Unathi is called haven rasikl

Nagito Komaeda

Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Just popping in here to verify that Haven is indeed the guardian of Kesiel, though I was considering doing Prommie language app Tom damnit.

Woodrat

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:41 pm

Relevant people have been pinged. If no reply in 24 to 48 hours please nudge me on discord, thank you.

schnayy

Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:05 am

SORRY! Yes, prometheans wouldn't really have a problem mimicking the sounds. Humans would struggle, though. Approved. Very sorry for the wait, hiss responsibly, etc.

• Information