Lore Character Submissions

Have a colony you want to make canon? Propose it here.
elgeonmb

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Hey, it's ya girl Elgie comin' at you with another submission thread. This time we're talking Lore Characters. Post your submissions below!

FORMAT:

Name:
Position:
About:

What this is for: Submitting famous or noteworthy people to be immortalized and possibly referenced in future news articles
What this isn't for: Submitting any character you play on-server. Trying to go around the usual rules about playing characters closely related to Lore Characters.

ElectricBlue

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:53 pm

Name: Admiral Erkki Laukkanen
Position: Chief of Fleet Staff, Vir Defense Force
About: The highest ranking officer in the Fleet arm of the Vir Defense Force, Admiral Laukkanen is known for his unorthodox thoughts on military strategy, favoring a hit and run doctrine (Though this is of course just theory, as the majority of the force is largely untested). He is also known for being a staunch supporter of the Icarus Front, something that has brought him to butt heads with the government of Vir, which largely favors the Shadow Coalition.

elgeonmb

Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:17 pm

ElectricBlue wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:53 pm
Name: Admiral Erkki Laukkanen
Position: Chief of Fleet Staff, Vir Defense Force
About: The highest ranking officer in the Fleet arm of the Vir Defense Force, Admiral Laukkanen is known for his unorthodox thoughts on military strategy, favoring a hit and run doctrine (Though this is of course just theory, as the majority of the force is largely untested). He is also known for being a staunch supporter of the Icarus Front, something that has brought him to butt heads with the government of Vir, which largely favors the Shadow Coalition.
https://wiki.ss13polaris.com/index.php? ... _Laukkanen

SandvichDoktor

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:15 am

Name: Nero Halward
Position: Celebrity
About: A retired colonial marshal, and eventual ship-captain, Nero has spun his personal anecdotes into a small media-franchise. To kids and the gullible on human core worlds he's seen as a hero bringing order to the chaotic frontier. On actual colonies and border worlds, he's been accused of understating the hardships the people there endure. Only about half of a story he tells is actually true, but that doesn't stop them from selling.

elgeonmb

Fri May 04, 2018 4:52 pm

SandvichDoktor wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:15 am
Name: Nero Halward
Position: Celebrity
About: A retired colonial marshal, and eventual ship-captain, Nero has spun his personal anecdotes into a small media-franchise. To kids and the gullible on human core worlds he's seen as a hero bringing order to the chaotic frontier. On actual colonies and border worlds, he's been accused of understating the hardships the people there endure. Only about half of a story he tells is actually true, but that doesn't stop them from selling.
Never saw this. It's in now.

Rewbul

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:23 pm

This isn't my writing, but I've been asked by the author to submit it here. Will pass on anything that needs changed!
Name: Lieutenant Helken Graves
Position: Staff member on a SolGov exploration mission.
About: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16rl ... 6ErFQ/edit

elgeonmb

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Rewbul wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:23 pm
This isn't my writing, but I've been asked by the author to submit it here. Will pass on anything that needs changed!
Name: Lieutenant Helken Graves
Position: Staff member on a SolGov exploration mission.
About: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16rl ... 6ErFQ/edit
I don't think this is quite the place for this, though as I've mentioned I'm a fan of the story. Get in touch with Mechoid vis a vis urban legends and monsters from the beyond.

• Information