N. Komaeda - X-TRA RIG-Suit

Place for custom items and sprites
Nagito Komaeda

Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Item Name: Xenoscience Treatment and Research Armour (X-TRA RIG-Suit)
Item Description: A mean-looking RIG-Suit for a not-so-mean Unathi. It is designed to handle various forms of anomalous and exotic forces, be it biological, material or physics-based. Comes with a built-in tailwarmer.
Item Type (What item does this mimic?): RIG-Suit customisation kit (but I'll use it for the AMI Control Module)
Link to Sprites (.dmi preferred): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rkF8n7 ... sp=sharing
Name of Character: Haven Rasikl
Main Job of Character: Research Supervisor
How this item relates to your character: Rasikl spent a lot of years working with xenosciences, and every mistake paves the way for a new development. While he trusts corporate to supply quality gear, Unathi tech is still superior in his eyes. To that end, he has developed a design for the Anomalous Matter Interaction RIG, with unathi elements attached. P̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶A̶M̶I̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ ̶M̶o̶d̶u̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶r̶e̶n̶d̶o̶u̶s̶.̶
BYOND Key: N. Komaeda
Other Notes: Yes, actually, two notes.
Firstly, I'm aware I already have a custom item on Haven. However, a recent pull request (https://github.com/PolarisSS13/Polaris/pull/8231) adds the labcoat (albeit with purples instead of reds). I spoke with Cerebulon about it but in my opinion it's a-ok to have the cool labcoat accessible for everyone.
Second point, I've coloured the RIG based on the Unathi Hazard suit, which means there might be problems if other species try it on. Let me know if I need to add/change anything for that. I'd prefer to keep it as is because it was a horror to get it to look nice but what must be done must be done.

Woodrat

Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:39 pm

+1 this side.

• Information