Am Revived, Huzzah

Introduce yourself, greet new members, or say goodbye.
Cevet Daphvir

Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Name: Cevet Daphvir
Characters: I don't feel like talking about them, this is about ME! :<
Hobbies: Gaming, Cooking / Baking, Writing / Reading, Movies, Hiking, and Swimming, etc-etc.
Information: Played SS13 since 'bout 2012, settled on HRP 'round 2014. Played Bay extensively, switched to Polaris, stopped for 'bout 6-8 months. Coming back now, and active again.

~~End TL;DR~~
SpoilerShow
Infortmation: So hey, I'm Cevet Daphvir, normally just Cevet, but it's pretty much the name I go by everywhere and anywhere almost. I've been playing SS13 for a really long time and I've kinda dropped out of the scene/area since last year due to IRL circumstances and just generally "burnout" 'n all that good stuff. Lately I've been swinging around on SS13 more often because a few friends of mine randomly asked me to play and it sparked up old memories and good times. So I've been lurking around, and mostly only ghosting or playing dead/night crews (but this is because of my IRL work schedule, so blah). An I'm starting to get pretty active again, well at least I intend to that is... But first I'm going to re-acclimate, re-introduce myself, and re-learn the entire system again since it seems like quite a lot of changes have been made since I last fooled around with y'all. I'd write more, but I'm tired, and I don't want to write abunch for it to get wiped again >_>.

martin509

Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Oh, it's this guy. Welcome back!

• Information